Dana Kauschansky Ellenbogen, Adv.
- Faculty of Law (LL.M.), Bar Ilan University, Israel
- Bachelor’s Degree (LL.B.), Bar Ilan University, Israel
- Israeli Bar Member since 1998
In-House Legal Counsel & Outside Counsel Experience
- Outside Counsel for High-Tech Companies (as of 2017)
- Deputy General Counsel, Verint Systems (2011 – 2016)
- Global Software Procurement & Contracts Manager, Verint Systems (2006 – 2011)
- Legal Counsel, Cellcom (2001 – 2006)
Fields of Expertise & Regional Experience
Experience in business environments in the areas of hi-tech, cyber, homeland security and telecommunications, national and international
transactions with suppliers,partners and customers including sensitive transactions with government and other state organizations
in APAC and EMEA, and teaming with local attorneys worldwide.
- Bilingual Hebrew/English
- Some orientation in Spanish and French
Coaching, Yoga, Dancer